Make Everyone Okay Make Everyone Okay

Interesting take on Lights Out, well done, but could be developed into something more distinct.

Shore Siege 2 Shore Siege 2

THe first wave

Once you get through the first wave, you are easily able to blast your way through the game. Gets a bit boring after my cannons have reached the edge of the map...

Coinbox Hero Coinbox Hero

Haha

Love the ending. Lol'd at the hedgehog. Did you make that game too?

Earth Vs Aliens Earth Vs Aliens

Meh

From the title, I would have thought the humans were invading on aliens. This game is just a duplicate of 1000 similar ones, and there is nothing special about this in the least.

RoughSeaGames responds:

Could you please link similar/duplicate game on NG? I haven't found a single game which plays and looks like Earth Vs Aliens.

Run From the Sun Run From the Sun

Great Job

This is an excellent game, but it's more fit for an iPhone than a flash game. Considering the new iPhone app builder in Flash CS5, I think you really have the potential to turn this into an outstanding game.

Bug Report: Sometimes the launch keys are unresponsive. This is usually the spacebar, but sometimes the mouse too

Age of Defense 4 Age of Defense 4

Age of War

So similar to age of war, I'm surprised this passed judgement
OK Game.

Dino Jeff Adventure 2 Dino Jeff Adventure 2

Nice Game

It could use a few touch-ups, more levels, a store, and enemies that can fight back, then it would most likely be very successful. Look at examples like Elephant Quest and Chibi Knight for explorations (both on NG). Its also a good game by itself.

PabMo responds:

What could be purchased at the store? I'm planning the next game at this point (won't be starting for a while though) and I intend to have it 10x better which would take like 8x longer to make unless I find an artist (I'll be looking soon) then it would take around 3x longer. Yeah I did some beta testing for Chibi Knight. Good game. I did plan on having robot enemies but I can't draw real well and was impatient to release it. Will be featured in the next for sure! Thanks for the review!

From PabMo.

Paper Tales Paper Tales

Meh.

It deserves a Meh. It's has a decent idea, but you need to increase the frame rate to 120.

Actually, the whole motions Idea isn't good with a computer. It was cool with Okami (wii), but not here.

Photon Zone Photon Zone

Slamorain's Right

That would have been really cool if the game was based on the fact that photons are both waves AND particles.
Good game though. Not great, just good.

Turtle Girl Turtle Girl

Interesting but redundant

It's cool at the beginning, but then you just die, reset, and walk ten feet, until you die again. I died nearly 100 times... or something like that.
The shop should open instantly.
Also, tell armor games that someone's hacking the score thingy. They've set it to whatever the hell the largest int type value is.