What are the odds? What are the odds?

Eh
Some of the odds were grossly underestimated, and others grossly overestimated.
Entertaining flash and well executed, but the number is complete crap. I'd have enjoyed more thought going into the planning stage of it, but I understand thinking of everything isn't so easy. I'd rather you think of less things more accurately than more things less accurately though

Minecraft: Too Much Power Minecraft: Too Much Power

Is there anything new here?
I don't see any purpose in ripping off TNA almost exactly other than becaseu of an inability to think of anything for yourself. Come back with a better idea and your animation skills will come in handy.

Thank you Edd. Thank you Edd.

Nice as far as the animation goes. My only real complaint is the font. Something abit more suited to the animation would have been nice

Yusuf responds:

like?

TOTEM-HEAD TOTEM-HEAD

Quite nice, Definitely not a bad animation, but this could have been made much longer - more shapes - and looped.

The Nightmare Island The Nightmare Island

Fix the sync - How to

Fix the sync by changing the sound from "event" to "stream" in the property panel for each sound clip on the timeline.

Six Minutes of Nothing Six Minutes of Nothing

Haha

Saw this a long time ago and only remembered it now.

Demigods Demigods

great job with the animation

excellent fight sequence. The gods seem to have forgotten their condom.

Epic Cupcake Time Epic Cupcake Time

Uhhh....

I feel a lack of humor here. She was talking so fast I couldn't understand her, and you were lacking in humor. It doesn't have to be subtle or anything, but go to the bother of making a joke at the very least.

The Death of Nyan Cat The Death of Nyan Cat

Excellent job!

It may be short, but I can see the amazing amount of effort it takes to animate that properly. Congratulations!

The Very Hungry Luid The Very Hungry Luid

Good.

I loved the story itself and all the jokes in it, but considering all the people that went into it, I'm surprised you couldn't find a real voice actor to do the voices.