View Profile Noamyoungerm

42 Movie Reviews

Eh
Some of the odds were grossly underestimated, and others grossly overestimated.
Entertaining flash and well executed, but the number is complete crap. I'd have enjoyed more thought going into the planning stage of it, but I understand thinking of everything isn't so easy. I'd rather you think of less things more accurately than more things less accurately though

Is there anything new here?
I don't see any purpose in ripping off TNA almost exactly other than becaseu of an inability to think of anything for yourself. Come back with a better idea and your animation skills will come in handy.

Nice as far as the animation goes. My only real complaint is the font. Something abit more suited to the animation would have been nice

Yusuf responds:

like?

16 Game Reviews

Interesting take on Lights Out, well done, but could be developed into something more distinct.

THe first wave

Once you get through the first wave, you are easily able to blast your way through the game. Gets a bit boring after my cannons have reached the edge of the map...

Haha

Love the ending. Lol'd at the hedgehog. Did you make that game too?

1 Audio Review

No, not at all. The two tracks do not blend at all. Try lowering the overlay track by half a tone or more until it doesn't clash so horribly.

20, Male